~Hang Out~ [Talk About Anything] What Do You Guys Like?!

All your off topic posts...

Re: ~Hang Out~ [Talk About Anything] What Do You Guys Like?

Postby natnat » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:24 am

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :D :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :D i like reading mags google youtube justin bieber chocolate annnnnnnnd chimpmunks music 2 i play flute and mp3
natnat

Postby pinky » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Hm, where do I start?
I'm totally into Photography. I'm not so advanced I've started taking photo's of people, portraits and stuff. But I am into flowers and things. I can do all that pretty well.
I spend alot of my time on the Interwebz! I don't know why, I just really enjoy it, there's actually alot of creativity involved in the internet. I have a blog where I do rant's and raves.
I couldn't live without my Bamboo Fun Graphics tablet. I do draw but I am the worst, I can draw my friend Kira from behind but that's about it.
<333

P.S- I hate the new Youtube layout aswell :lol:
pinky

Postby alter_ego » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:40 am

Hmm... what do I like? Let's see...

I love anime, mainly Soul Eater and Ouran High. I've watched a LOT of different anime really, but I don't feel like listing them all. xD I'm currently watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni... I'm also drawing my own manga, titled "Requiem." I'd love to tell you about it, but I know someone would take my ideas. STEALERS!!! :lol: I enjoy making AMV's, as you can see if you click the link in my signature that takes you to my YouTube (New layout SUX). It's amazing, I know. XD

I am very into music, and I love listening to it. My favorite types of music are Techno and Rock, but my preferences are always open. My favorite artists are Pendulum, The Prodigy, Pink, Evanescence, Lady Gaga and Panic at the Disco.

I LOVE DRAWING. XD And... because I don't feel like posting my art again, you can go check it out in the art forum...
My favorite animals are cats, horses, and foxes.

So, that's all I got for now. Will probably add more later. <3

*~Alter~*
Awesomer than you since 1991 :D

My Youtube Account
alter_ego

Postby pinky » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 pm

No way! I love Ouran aswell! I'm obsessed with Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin <3
pinky

Postby barnademon » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:57 pm

pinky wrote:P.S- I hate the new Youtube layout aswell :lol:

Oh GOD I feel you!!! It's SO MUCH worse than it used to be.... It just blows, i can't say it nicer. XD

@ Pinky, Alter_ego,
About the Ouran High School, I love that anime too :) just too bad the the girl doesn't start going out with any of those guys when she has so many choices. :lol:
barnademon

Postby Sathira » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 am

O:
It seems a lot of people dislike the new layout yet Youtube does nothing about it.
-.-;
What a waste, I loved going on Youtube, spending hours just watching random videos.x
xDDD
And a lot of you guys like to draw, that's good, that's good!
I mainly focus on anime even though I'm pretty fair on still and realistic, as for photography, wish I knew how to take PROFESSIONAL pictures.

If you guys want you can visit my deviantART page.
www.darkcommencement.deviantart.com
>w<

I adore Never Shout Never.
That kid has talent.
Sathira

Postby pinky » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 pm

barnademon wrote:just too bad the the girl doesn't start going out with any of those guys when she has so many choices. :lol:

I would be in there so quick, I'd be spoiled for choice! @Sathira, I'll check out your DA! I love seeing people's DA's and getting inspired.
pinky

Postby josett » Thu May 06, 2010 12:24 am

@Sathira

omg i luv manga

i basically do this all day :lol: :D :) ;) :P :| ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :roll: :twisted: :cry: :oops: :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: yep soo
josett

Postby supawoman » Thu May 06, 2010 11:38 am

i like to be unique :D
supawoman

Postby rosalinda656 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 am

I like ice cream........ being random suits me.......I like being different.......... i like being hyper......... i love my friendz.......
they cant do anything crazy..... without me of course :D
i love playing sports: basketball, football, volleyball, baseball, swimming, tennis, ping pong...... so basically nearly all sports......
i also like socializing and making new friendz; whether via internet or not....... :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
rosalinda656

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion