Horse people!

All your off topic posts...

Horse people!

Postby KittyMcCat » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:55 am

Hey, first post here!

So I was just wondering where all the horse people are at!

I have a ten year old quarter horse named Grizz. He's trained in reining by Craig Johnson and I am at level three of the Parelli program with him. We ride in a western saddle, but most of the time, we go out bareback.

He's really fuzzy because its winter right now and very cold.

What about you guys? Tell me about your horse and what you do with them. :D
"We may never be at the level of the gods, but we can sure as hell try."
KittyMcCat

Re: Horse people!

Postby Tulin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I don't own a horse - but I love them! Mmm, I'm that typical worker class poor person :D But I do love taking part in horse photography. Maybe I will show some of the photos one day. Yay for horses! I admire your skill to go bareback. How long have you been horse-riding for?
Tulin

Postby KittyMcCat » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Tulin wrote:I don't own a horse - but I love them! Mmm, I'm that typical worker class poor person :D But I do love taking part in horse photography. Maybe I will show some of the photos one day. Yay for horses! I admire your skill to go bareback. How long have you been horse-riding for?

I've been riding all my life. :lol:
"We may never be at the level of the gods, but we can sure as hell try."
KittyMcCat

Postby Tulin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:45 pm

KittyMcCat wrote:
Tulin wrote:I don't own a horse - but I love them! Mmm, I'm that typical worker class poor person :D But I do love taking part in horse photography. Maybe I will show some of the photos one day. Yay for horses! I admire your skill to go bareback. How long have you been horse-riding for?

I've been riding all my life. :lol:

Thats so lucky T_T' What a cool lifestyle!
Tulin

Postby death » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm

i use to have an Arabian hrose , she west one the fastest hrost doughter's, and she could get air :p
death

Postby Stephanie_Valentin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi everybody, I have post an equestrian costume in news :D
Stephanie_Valentin
Site Admin

Postby toxiccandyy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I used to think they we're super but after seeing the ring I'm now terrified of them. x']
If I see one I hide behind a tree.
toxiccandyy

Postby josett » Sat May 29, 2010 1:45 am

well i do not like to ride unicorns and i like cheese but that is off of subject and well and pony's are well......................................................................COOL :D but not as cool as CHEESE * :roll: And well i like :? must stop can not :shock: :o CHEESE well ;) i think that is it :? :shock: :o ok never mind i do not like horse

* i have a sickness called the um................cool..............um...................nerds..........................um cheese................disorder.....................to donate to the um cool um nerds um cheese disorder call 1800-um cool um nerds um cheese disorder and help kids like me :D
josett

Postby jumanji321 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:48 am

I have a 6 year old quarter horse mare. She's REALLY fast and can jump pretty well too.
jumanji321

Return to General discussion