What do you do when you're bored? :-s

All your off topic posts...

What do you do when you're bored? :-s

Postby diana » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:33 am

The title says it all. :)
I personally look on youtube..but seems like I can't find anything that I should like right now >.>" And I can't sleeeeeeeep :?
So..what about you? 8-)
"Today, I found out that the plant in my kitchen that I have been watering for almost 2 years is fake."
diana

Re: What do you do when you're bored? :-s

Postby Ren » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 pm

I look also videos on youtube, especially the things I subscribed. Than I check my mails and write some posts in forum or on my homepage (it is like a diary but in German)

And than I start to draw or dance and sing^^
Ren

Postby diana » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Ohh..nice :D
Who are the ones you subscribed to? :D
"Today, I found out that the plant in my kitchen that I have been watering for almost 2 years is fake."
diana

Postby taymooooor » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:42 pm

for me, when i got bored having nothing to do ... I check all my mails first, visit youtube and see what is going on there with my subscriptions [stephanie takes the biggest share :) you can also check MarkCrielly channel for manga drawings and this week on youtube too. its funny and cool] ,after that I have one more look into my facebook and myspace accounts, visit a forum which is related to my college [but it is more of a social forum] after that i visit wikipedia.com and search for the very first word that passes by my head and read about it :geek: .. that is the best mix that works with me so far :D ... sometimes i just draw or look at my old pics :)

I recommend you buy some books :idea: (novels or anything you really like) and begin to read them .. some pages everyday .. i used to do that, its interesting ;)
ThunderStormBrain

taymooooor

Postby death » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 am

Well , i spend my time Drawing in Real Life, playin gutair , writing snoet, song,poem's.
I also made webdesgiment for Clan site, and Siganture for my and some other Clan's.
i Play alot MMO's, and find myself always warp up in them.

or i just meet random people online chat site and play them on my gutair or draw them stuff.... whatever they want , i hate talking in Real Life, even though i sing sometimes.
death

Postby diana » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 pm

@ taymooooor :: Hehe..nice..I do these things too sometimes :lol: I wanna buy a few books now because I just finished like..3 think..so..yeah :lol: Now that the school started I`m not bored anymore..a lot of Homework and study stuff :|
@ death :: I love to draw but unfortunately I suck..so..I get bored easily :lol: I`d loooooove to know how to play guitar but I don't have one and I can't take classes here because no one gives them. .-. I used to play a lot of games like Silkroad,Entropia,Shayia etc. but I don`t play them anymore..I think I`ve played Silkroad for almost 5 years..I`ve made a lot of friends there but the bots got the servers and we couldn`t play :(
diana

Postby death » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:08 pm

did you knew the user name Secrect on Shiaya , if so - that was me :p

and on my introduction you can see 1 of my drawin' :)....
death

Postby taymooooor » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 pm

loooooooooooooool ... a SRO addict here too :D :D I am playing it right NOW ! ... :D lvl 81 wizard ff :P +3 +4 items Full Blues :D server Saturn :P ... I used to play in Red sea, Sparta, Rome and Venice it is 4 yrs now since i started playing it (I mean addicting it !) .. oh by the way, joymax is using new AntiBot shield .. and it is doing well now ;D servers are only populated all the time [check rev6 for it ;D ] .. i hope this is good news for you ... tell me about ur chars. ;)

I played Shayia for 2 days :D and I got bored of it ... if you are that into MMOs then u must now tibia ?? i used to play it too..the other of all MMOs :) ...

College starts here in a week :'( .. lots of work again and again but I love it :) ... I am studying Engineering, wt are you guys studying ?? :) [and yea i always have time for SRO :lol: ]

concerning the books and those stuff .. i love reading in science, novel specially romance, spies stories :D , history and fiction books :)

ThunderStormBrain

taymooooor

Postby taymooooor » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 pm

hey death, I like music a lot but am not good at playing it at all [actually never tried to play any ^_^] however, i think i can do good wiz drums :D

U draw well, gratzzz i like ur pic alot :)
ThunderStormBrain

taymooooor

Postby diana » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:27 pm

@death :: Hmm..I don't think so..I mean,I played it for a very short time and I got to know like 2 guys..that's all :)) I was lv 18 I think :)) I`m a noob,I know :))
@taymooooor :: Oooohh..Hai der ! :)) Pff..I have like..3 chars and 5 chars if I add my parents' too :)) Umm..TeIubesc - 76 or 77 I can't remember :)) on Venice,Heva - 57 on Venice , Paris30 - 64 I think..I don't know is my mom`s :> umm..my dad`s is Hera16 - 76 I think? I don't know..and after I`ve been playing on Venice for like 4 years,I moved on Phoenix..I have a 59 char,my dad has a 80 char and my mom a 65 one..I hope I got them right :)) I took a break from it because of the bots but if you say that they carried them out,then I`ll think about getting into sro again :)) Hmm..well I`m 9th grade right now..I`m more into Romanian and foreign languages ^__^ I`m not that good with exact stuff >.>" I loooove SF books :D Especially vampire stuff <3 I like Twilight too [don't say something BAAAAD..kay?thx] but I`m getting pretty bored about it because of the crazy fan girls .-. but is okay..I still enjoy reading the books :)) Now I read The Night House Series..it's pretty entertaining because it has a few bad words here and there.. :)) Oops :oops:
diana

Next

Return to General discussion