Any Band Geeks Out There?

Show us your artwork, discuss about music, drawing...

Moderators: patrick, Stephanie_Valentin

Any Band Geeks Out There?

Postby fannouche » Sat May 01, 2010 1:02 am

Well, as the title indicates, this is a thread for band geeks! If you find this term offensive, I apologize. Anyways, introduce yourselves and what instrument you play! Try not to brag about how awesome your instrument is :lol: I'll begin 8-)
Instrument(s): Flute and piccolo
Chair (if you have one): We don't really have any :?
Marching, pep, or symphonic?: Symphonic
Grades involved in your band: 8th and 9th grades, next year we might merge with current 7th graders
What's your instrument's name: Milos and Lucy <3
Random Facts about you or your band!:There's this one clarinet player we all pick on because he likes messing with us :lol: even our BD does it :D
fannouche

Re: Any Band Geeks Out There?

Postby BandGeekNinja » Sat May 01, 2010 2:13 am

Ooh band geeks!! :D
I play first chair clarinet in symphonic band and I plan to join marching. I also play trumpet in jazz. We have eighth and seventh graders who advanced. I actually haven't named my instruments (I know, terrible). Random facts... We love Robert W. Smith. My BD called the Nutcracker the "Nutcrapper" once by mistake and changed Spirit of the Winds to Spirit of Bob Smith's Winds without realizing how wrong that sounded.
bandgeekninja0723.deviantart.com
BandGeekNinja

Postby fannouche » Sat May 01, 2010 4:12 am

BandGeekNinja wrote: My BD called the Nutcracker the "Nutcrapper" once by mistake and changed Spirit of the Winds to Spirit of Bob Smith's Winds without realizing how wrong that sounded.

:lol: Yeah our BD keeps forgetting what our songs are called too XD
fannouche

Postby josett » Thu May 06, 2010 2:36 am

oh band geeks i luv i am in acting and band class omg i going to get braces and i play the trumpet and the piano and :geek: i a computer geek and once i played the oboe and my retainer fell on to my teachers topee :oops: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: i am kinda a geek
josett

Postby jumanji321 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:19 am

I play tenor trombone! I'm only in grade 9 but I'm working on it. :D We don't have chairs but I'm in symphonic and jazz band. My trombone doesn't have a name.
jumanji321

Return to Art forum