Show us your Artwork

Show us your artwork, discuss about music, drawing...

Moderators: patrick, Stephanie_Valentin

Show us your Artwork

Postby diana » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi there guys! ^_^
I know we have here a lot of talented people so I`d like to see their talent in action :D Please post your Artworks <3 It could be a drawing,painting,photoshop manip..anything that has to do with art. :D
Here`s mine :: Before After

Note : That is not me,is a friend of mine. <3
"Today, I found out that the plant in my kitchen that I have been watering for almost 2 years is fake."
diana

Re: Show us your Artwork

Postby Stephanie_Valentin » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:44 am

Very well done, congratulations :D
Stephanie_Valentin
Site Admin

Postby death » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 am

wait wait wait........drawing or photoshop , get the thingy stright please :(

Edit: postin some pic's

here what i do on my free time on my game i'm making..... just one of my charter......

and here some drawing i have done......
death

Postby BandGeekNinja » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Sorry these are bad pictures but...

These are all three instruments I play:
And I entered it in a contest and so far it took first in my school, and first in my school district. Now it's going to state. :roll:

Here's something I painted for a symbolism assignment:
"Passion and hope lie in the paper of life, which would otherwise crumble without art."

And here's some things I've done with Photoshop, which is really hard because I have a track pad:
bandgeekninja0723.deviantart.com
BandGeekNinja

Postby Ren » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:39 pm

I draw it with oil colours.
And the scene is from "Hero". My photography-skills are not so good. Can't hold still the camera

Ren

Postby diana » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Stephanie :: Thank you so much ^_^ That means a lot coming from you :D Now I don't have time to manip. photos but I`m doing them for my friends..I have another one which I love but seems like I can't find it :roll:

death :: Well,drawings,photoshop,3D,anything..really doesn't matter :lol:
That character looks very good :D I wish I could understand how to work with 3D stuff >.>"

BandGeekNinja :: So pretty <3 I love the avatar transformation ^__^ It's reaally good :D:D

Ren :: That gives me such an amazin feeling <3
"Today, I found out that the plant in my kitchen that I have been watering for almost 2 years is fake."
diana

Postby BandGeekNinja » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:11 am

@diana Thank you haha. I like your Avatar transformation as well, and your friend is very pretty. [=
Last edited by BandGeekNinja on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
bandgeekninja0723.deviantart.com
BandGeekNinja

Postby diana » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Hehe..she said "Thanks!" :lol:
diana

Postby death » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm

i use to do clan things (as my sig you can see) and website desginemnt(gif icon to make it look more alive) and other stuff..... so i'm guess i'm just use to it. and to make a gif, you have to take shot by shot on adobephotoshop...... it a long but fun process...... once you have it in a good repect , save and it look like it was 1 completely thing...... other thing to save small files form show's (i bet you familer with) and upload it to you photoshop and just edit the clipborad playout, it the same way you do the alive glow affect with shiny stuff / color rotation........
death

Postby diana » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 pm

death wrote:i use to do clan things (as my sig you can see) and website desginemnt(gif icon to make it look more alive) and other stuff..... so i'm guess i'm just use to it. and to make a gif, you have to take shot by shot on adobephotoshop...... it a long but fun process...... once you have it in a good repect , save and it look like it was 1 completely thing...... other thing to save small files form show's (i bet you familer with) and upload it to you photoshop and just edit the clipborad playout, it the same way you do the alive glow affect with shiny stuff / color rotation........

Hmm..I used to like doing gif`s but when I had to do like longer actions into it,I just gave up :lol: It`s pretty confusing for me .-.
Other than animation,I can say that I know pretty much about effects and stuff like that..I need practice tho :lol:
How old are you? :) And for how long are you doing these? :D
diana

Next

Return to Art forum