WHO LIKES TO ROLEPLAY?!

WHO LIKES TO ROLEPLAY?!

Postby rockinxxlullaby » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am

Hello guys, I am one of those people that like to write.... so therefor role playing is a passion of mine. Role playing is like writing a part of you story interacting with one, some, all, or none of the characters. Role playing is fun because it gives to the feeling that you have a purpose when you get on a site because without you there would be a whole in the story. So has anyone ever role played before?
Image Kawaii :3
Message me if you would like to roleplay!!! Have an idea ready!!! Or don't we can just wing it if we must! :D
rockinxxlullaby

Re: WHO LIKES TO ROLEPLAY?!

Postby death » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 pm

if you look at the forum's we do role play alot currently i'm dead in a coffenin cause all the girls are killin me tryin touch me
death

Postby alter_ego » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Ah, a fellow writer! :D Greetings! ^^

Anyway, yes! I love roleplaying. It's different than writing your own story, because you have no idea what's going to happen next. I adore it! :lol:
Awesomer than you since 1991 :D

My Youtube Account
alter_ego

Postby death » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:16 pm

*nod head and turn away walks to the door and closes it, it start to rain outside adn thunder then you hear an crow in the back and werid footstep sound like getting near you*

remember the rule, don't touch Death

*you hear in the wind as it get cold and thin*
death

Postby natastar » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 am

rockinxxlullaby wrote:Hello guys, I am one of those people that like to write.... so therefor role playing is a passion of mine. Role playing is like writing a part of you story interacting with one, some, all, or none of the characters. Role playing is fun because it gives to the feeling that you have a purpose when you get on a site because without you there would be a whole in the story. So has anyone ever role played before?

YES!! I love it LOLZ

well, I do RPing @facebook application name Make a Baby :P :lol:
~Knowledge is just like a parcel. You recieve it, and you passed it. On and on and on and on~
natastar

Postby barnademon » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:40 pm

The cow is getting closer and closer until it is right in front of Death. The poor thing looks at him and starts sniffing...
-Dude you smell like death, I don't want to be near you!!! - says the cow while running away in fear.
Death is like :shock: "that was weird"
The weather changes too, the sun starts shining and the birds start singing. Death doesn't like that so he just goes back to his coffin for a nice sleep.

But the death never sleeps... :twisted: so be careful!
barnademon

Postby themaster » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:51 am

woot, rpg-ing! X)
long as no one god modes or messes it up, (which i don't think anyone on this site would do) this will be fun! adventure like story? please? ^^
themaster

Postby dragonrose215 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:34 pm

alter_ego wrote:Ah, a fellow writer! :D Greetings! ^^

Anyway, yes! I love roleplaying. It's different than writing your own story, because you have no idea what's going to happen next. I adore it! :lol:

XD Oh I agree. Its always so random and fun. You write something and have an idea of what the person would write then they write the complete opposite. Its so much fun! :D
dragonrose215

Postby zeldaz7 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 am

Love it <3. I tend to be rather picky about the writing level of those I am with, though... hehe.

I agree with all of above! What makes RPing fun is that you can still be surprised.
zeldaz7

Postby stephieboo22 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 am

*stands in front of death*
You look funny meester Death man(=
*walks away*
I'm a scene kidd
I love♥ my ! musikk ¡
Be Jealous
stephieboo22

Next

Return to Forum games