Citydollar

Discuss Doll And The City.

Moderator: Stephanie_Valentin

Citydollar

Postby barnademon » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 pm

So far i know you need money (citydollar) to buy things for your houses but how do you earn money in this game? Can you like have a job or something? Like in Sims... :?: :?
barnademon

Re: Citydollar

Postby diana » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 am

You will be able to play games and earn citydollars. ;)
"Today, I found out that the plant in my kitchen that I have been watering for almost 2 years is fake."
diana

Postby Jessie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:13 pm

I hope things arn't REALLY expensive to buy, like on some games :/
Jessie

Postby Stephanie_Valentin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 pm

HI Jessie, can you tell me which games do you find expensive then we can have an idea about prices we will do ;-) Thanks !
Stephanie_Valentin
Site Admin

Postby Emmalyn » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Stephanie_Valentin wrote:HI Jessie, can you tell me which games do you find expensive then we can have an idea about prices we will do ;-) Thanks !

Stardoll, gosupermodel etc.
Emmalyn

Postby uknowulovemexd » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Emmalyn wrote:
Stephanie_Valentin wrote:HI Jessie, can you tell me which games do you find expensive then we can have an idea about prices we will do ;-) Thanks !

Stardoll, gosupermodel etc.

I am on stardoll, and have been for about 3 years and it has just got worse and worse ! One reason I joined this site is to try and find a site where I dont have to pay 5 euro a month to have fun on it ! Thats why I think this will be a great site :D

Are you going to have some kind of membership, that you will have to pay to play or will it be free ? :?:

Daisy
uknowulovemexd

Postby cornelia439 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:56 pm

I think most of the cool sites make you pay for extra stuff or a membership, which is sometimes really bad. most of the sites is like 5 pounds a month. But its better when sites a free. 8-)
cornelia439

Postby Andii » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 am

I hope that we get pretty cool stuff that we won't have to pay through Pay Pal ;)
Andii

Postby barnademon » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm

cornelia439 wrote:I think most of the cool sites make you pay for extra stuff or a membership, which is sometimes really bad. most of the sites is like 5 pounds a month. But its better when sites a free. 8-)

Those sites who make you pay do it because they want to earn money from the game they made for you to play it. It takes a lot of time and energy to make these games even if it looks easy. So it's understandable they ask for money after they wasted so much time on making the game. But there are other choices too. Like if the site has enough visitors the makers can talk to a company that they will put on the company's advertisement and the company pays for that. I prefer the ads (even if the site looks better without them :P ) because everyone likes free sites more so probably more people will come to the site and the makers get their money too! ;)
barnademon

Postby Stephanie_Valentin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm

I'm agree with you but for example, we have earned 5 euros in one week with the ads ;) Patrick and me have worked on the game everyday since 6 months and we have to earn money as everyone :D We will try to do a big part for free, then people who have no money could play too ;)
Stephanie_Valentin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Doll And The City Forum