Paying For Levels

Discuss Doll And The City.

Moderator: Stephanie_Valentin

Paying For Levels

Postby taletta » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Is it just me or has anyone wondered why we have to pay to move from one level to another & buy things we don't want? I understand paying for training but most of the money earned is used for what you don't really want.
taletta

Re: Paying For Levels

Postby skynet » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 pm

If you mean why we have to buy VIP it's very somple. To have a websait, update iot, keep it alive and all the rest you need to pay for it. I mean, Stephanie and Patrick have to pay to keep this webpage opened. So, we have to pay for it, so they can pay "rent" of the space that this websait is taking.
skynet

Postby taletta » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:46 am

Thanks skynet, I understand why we have to pay for VIP & I know that they have to make money from the site, what I meant was why we are asked to buy things we don't want in order to move to a higher level like the pig, a dress that costs $38, disco lights, gym equipment etc I woud have used all that money to buy other things I want & like. They choose things for us to buy even if you don't want those things, we should be allowed to use money we have saved to buy what we want & like. I play other dress up games & pay for some of them but none of them choose what you should buy & you move to another level based on your experience or what you have acheived in the game I'm sure if they do this they would have more members & get more advertisment sponsorship from companies because this game is as good as all the other popular dressup games, the graphics are really good & they need to attract more members to make more money from the game. Thank you for replying
taletta

Postby skynet » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm

I saw lots of games like this one, and all of them have a goals to buy something that you dont need. But in this game, if you are VIP you can see it on market, and get your money back. In others games you have no option to sell it. And they have goals to get the certain amount of cloth, but shops aren't updating as often as in DATC. So you end up with same cloth in all colors with you will never ever put on.
skynet

Postby taletta » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:38 pm

I don't buy anything on other fashion games to move to the next level I buy what I want with my money when I want to. That's a good idea I'll sell those things I don't like on DATC, I never thought of that, we should also be allowed to delete what we don't want. Thanks for that idea but I still hope they change it.
taletta

Return to Doll And The City Forum