What would you do if Doll and the city shut down?

Forum members introduce themselves here

Re: What would you do if Doll and the city shut down?

Postby Stephanie_Valentin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:43 am

Hi Daneil, you can be sure it will not happen... because I want to stay alive ;-)
We have made a lot of educational games for us and for other companies : Adibou, Adiboud'chou, Zibouille, Adada...
Stephanie_Valentin
Site Admin

Postby bookworm » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 am

(This is daneil. Yes I made a mistake in my e-mail so I had to create a new account. ;) )
Nice, if I could only understand any of them :)
Daneil from MDD. Official account now. :D
---
"I don't care! I want a cupcake!
Oops, I mean Pretty Please."
bookworm

Postby yenile » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:03 pm

i really wish that it does not close if it does i will be heart boroken i played this game loadss and loved it ....... it is my newly home... if it close i willl go on a strike and specially ask stephanie to open it up .. and she can take my help in wateva she wants .. my promise
yenile

Postby bugsb1956 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 pm

i've been a little concerned about this, since alot of time has lapsed w/o posting winning creations to their prospective shops. i see today that the 'fiesta' winning designs have posted. i completely understand if stephanie/patrick need a vacation or have a family crisis & need time away. i'd imagine this site, with all the games (etc) available to play, must be very time consuming & taxing. i've been playing on this site, 'doll & the city' for approximately 1 1/2 yrs & would be heartbroken if it shut down. i've put alot of $$'s into my dolls, houses & wardrobe...plus have made a few friends & am very happy here....PLEASE don't shut down this site as it's my (only...lol) entertainment. love you all!!
bugsb1956

Postby stephanie » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:17 am

Hi, it's my entertainment too, and I'm so happy that you can all participate to the creations now, there are so many wonderful clothes every week, sometimes it's so difficult to choose ! Yes, we took one week of vacation and the WIFI was so bad there that it was impossible to work on the shop ;-) But now we are here and I'm working on new hairstyles today ;) Love you all too :D
stephanie

Postby poshmissy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:26 am

Hello Everyone! I'm just new here and I hope that shutting down is not an option. lol! But seriously, I hope that does not happen because I know that lots of dolls will be saddened by that. Let's enjoy and make the most out of it Dolls! :D
poshmissy

Postby liberty45 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:55 pm

i would have a aparty then wear my best dress and then+ just find sites related 2 it and play there instead noti would cry and cry and cry cos imagine town shut down 2 so it wont b fair for me :!:
liberty45

Postby jaimie » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:51 am

it will never shut down. though it needs new remodelations.
jaimie

Previous

Return to Introduce yourself